In general, we provide warranty for different products as below:
|Memory Module||1 year|
|CPU (OEM Tray)||1 year|
|CPU (Box)||3 years|
|SSD||Up to 5 years, depending on models|
|Graphics Card||2-3 years|
Please check with your account manager/executive for the warranty period of a specific product should you have doubts.
Warranty does not cover any damage to the product that results from accident, abuse, mis-use, natural or personal disaster, or any unauthorized disassembly, repair, or modification.
1. An RMA request form must be filled in before sending goods for repair. It should be completed entirely to insure prompt service.
2. All marks and labels on the RMA products have to be removed.
3. RMA returns should be packed in static-free packing. The customer assumes responsibility for the products until receipt by us. Shipment via an insurable carrier is recommended. Any unauthorised shipping charges will be billed to the customer or shipment will be refused.
4. Shipping cost from the client to SBT is born by the client; shipping cost from SBT to the client is born by us.
5. RMA items together with a copy of the invoice must arrive at us 14 days before the expiration of the warranty period.
6. We will dispatch the repaired/replaced items in around 3 months after receipt of the RMA shipment. Alternatively, a credit note may be issued at the prevailing market price. At the management’s discretion, we may replace faulty items with newer versions and/or capacities.
7. If, upon customer receipt, the package is found to be damaged or tampered with, the customer must notify us immediately and file a freight damage claim with the carrier involved. No RMA will be issued for damages induced during transit. Such claims must be taken up with the freight carrier.
8. If the returned parts were rejected by supplier with no faults found or physical damage, we will return the parts by customer’s shipping account.